They speed up the process of cleaning immensely and do the job perfectly quick and accurately to provide a clean and safe environment for anyone around.Also known as a shop vac, wet/dry vacuum cleaners have the ability to pick up dry particles like debris, dirt and other allergens while on wet vac mode, they can pick up anything from small spills to large floods in basements.
Just a flip of the switch and you can take your wet/dry vac from one clean up project to another seamlessly. Finding the right one that suits your household is essential and below are four top suggested models for you to review.
Shop-Vac 9650600 Pro Series Wet/Dry Vacuum Review
Shop-Vac 9650600 Pro Series Wet/Dry Vacuum ReviewVacmaster VBV1210 Detachable Blower
You get disposable filter bag and a cartridge filter with included retainer. It includes a 6' power cord, top carry handle and side tank handles. Also, it comes with a 3 yr warranty and is U.S. assembled.You can use it to clean up wet pickup in basements or garages and dry pickup in basements, workshops or cars.
- Includes the Plastic tank that is durable
- Includes top and side carry handles
- Has a 1 1/4" accessory assortment for both dry or wet pick up
- Includes the 6' power cord
- U.S. assembled
- The great thing about this wet vac is it includes the HEPA cartridge filter along with a disposable filter bag which are both necessary accessories for vacuuming dust and ash from wood or pellet stoves.
- It is super easy to use and very powerful.
- Plus it is small enough to hide away when you are not using it, but big enough to get the job done.
- It offers a great deal of suction power and has a super long hose which is great for reaching hard to reach places.
- It is a whole lot quieter too than other vacs.
- The only real negative is that occasionally, the bigger debris gets caught in the small hose which is really not that big of an issue which is why we rated the Shop-Vac 9650600 Vacuum our first choice for wet dry vacuums.
Vacmaster VBV1210 Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vacuum Review
It is ideal for many cleanup jobs around the house and you can assemble this vac in mere minutes, shift between modes easily and it gives you such a powerful suction as well as a huge drain port for reliable and efficient use.It provides 2 tools that are very powerful in 1 package. Whether you have to drain a clogged sink or blow off some saw dust from your workbench or even vacuum the upholstery in your car, this machine will do the job for you.
- Includes the blower function that is detachable and has a one button release
- Include all accessories on the on board storage
- Includes a drain port that is extra large
- Huge on/off dust seal switch
- Includes a 12 ft cord with included cord wrap function
- This vacuum provides simple draining with the huge drain plug it has and requires no lifting or dumping of water all while providing super suction.
- You can blow off dirt and leaves from your garage easily with this thing too.
- Just a push of a button allows you to lift off the blower from the vac, add on your attachments and have yourself a blower.
- It has an easy-to-use handle to hold and the overall unit is not too heavy either.
- It is also simple to put together with just a Philips screw driver needed.
- It comes with an instruction manual that is easy to follow, however you will probably not need it.
- It is super quiet too.
- Although it is easy to switch it to blower mode, it is not a quick process and the cord is not as long as other vacs.
DEWALT DC515K 1/2 Gallon 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Wet/Dry Vac Review.
It is powered by the extended run time batteries that are exclusive to DEWALT and features a tank that is very durable and suitable for both dry and wet messes.It also features a front utility nozzle, flexible hose and a GORE filter that is washable. Designed for making cleanup easy and quick, this wet dry vac will work hard anywhere you decide to bring it due to its 1/2 gallon tank and cordless design.
It also only weighs six pounds which contributes to its portability.
- Easily remove debris and dirt with its dual clean-up modes by using either the extendable rubber hose or utility nozzle
- Includes a 1/2 gallon tank with an included heavy-duty latch for making it simple to empty and clean
- Includes wet/dry Gore HEPA filter which will trap 99.97% of dust and debris at 0.3 microns
- Easily wash and clean filter with water
- Provides flexibility and durability with the heavy-duty rubber hose
- This works really well for a handheld cordless vacuum and the suction on it is powerful and picks up small nails, sawdust, drywall dust, screws and more.
- Works really great on messes that do not quite require a large plug-in-vac or if you simply do not feel like junking up your house vacuum with debris.
- The battery life on this is great as well and you can get tight corners and areas with the hose function rather well.
- This is certainly not the average dustbuster but rather an actually vacuum cleaner all packed into a small package. It picks up just about anything from little pieces of papers to nails to small dust.
- It is a little on the loud side and has a high pitched noise to it.
- Also, they could have made the nozzle a bit longer away from its body.
- Due to the price of this, you would think they might have included some attachments like the crevice tool to increase the cleaning versatility of it.